If you haven’t started already, now is the time to get working on your plans for the New Year.
One of the keys to a successful plan is to write down your plans and goals, and keep your list somewhere visible. Did you know that the vast majority of us forget all about their goals by the end of January. What a shame! I hope you’ll learn something from these simple life lessons, and maybe incorporate them into the plan you’re going to put into place next week. I hope you’ll also have a laugh 🙂
Everything I Need To Know About Life I Learned From Noah’s Ark
- Don’t miss the boat
- Remember, we’re all in the same boat
- Plan ahead
- Stay fit (when you’re 600 years old someone may ask you to do something really big)
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done
- Build your future on high ground
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs
- Speed isn’t always an advantage (the snails were on board with the cheetahs)
- When you’re stressed, float for a while
- Remember the ark was built by amateurs, and the Titanic, by professionals
- And just one more thing… the woodpecker might have to go.